Monday, March 03, 2008

LISTEN UP YO!

Hey doodles!

Finally, there is song in my blog already! Cheers! The song is super catchy, its highly addictive! I beginning to fall in love with Shayne Ward. Finally somebody to make me addicted to English songs. How rare ~

Woke up this morning, feeling dazed. I stood at the platform in my bedroom, and began to wonder. Why am i waking up so early in the morning, all the things i have done every morning, have somewhat become a routine. This hectic lifestyle im leading, has become part of my life.

Monday blues.

In addition of me feeling weird early in the morning, there was this pretty ballroom dancer to
exacerbate my bad morning further. Whoaaa. So prettaye worhzxzxzxz. Think she owns the world. I am sho scaredd siahhhxzxzzxz.

W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R!

Celine Tan is psychoing me to get her a Gucci wallet. Helpppppppppppppp!

No comments: